Saturday, December 2, 2017

December Daily 2017

 If you are looking for the FundayFriday post you can find it here

Yep I'm gonna give this a try again this year :) Here is my kit for it:
 I won the Merry and Bright paper pad in July along with a stamp set, washi tape and ephemera pack to start off my kit. I added some fun paper, washi tapes I got last year at clearance time and a few things I recently got to make my kit complete :)
 This is my album it comes from Close To My Heart just need to dress it up more like a Christmas album.
 and this album comes with premade pages perfect for the Dec Daily just need to dress it with the Christmas paper. This page here I need to add something to it yet just not sure what :) So it has begun and lets see if I get through the whole month :) I'll be using a list that was created for the facebook group 100 Pattern Paper challenge.
Thanks for stopping by today and seeing what I'm doing in my little corner of the world and Happy December to you!

4 comments:

  1. Beautiful album, Tina! What size is it?

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Lori the pages are 8 3/8" X 6" it's CTMH version of a smashbook

      Delete
  2. What a wonderful kit to play in Tina! And your album has soooo many possibilities!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Your kit looks fabulous bulbous Tina .... you will have lots of fun creating your album

    ReplyDelete