Monday, October 9, 2017

Sweetest Memories for a Use Your Stuff challenge

 If you are looking for the Stick It Down challenge you can find it here

Today the challenge over at Use Your Stuff , Chris C. has challenged us Since October is National Breast Cancer Awareness Month I would like to see PINK in your project. Pink it is :) I have breast cancer that runs in my family, but I also have lots of little girls in my family so I used today's prompt to focus on this cute picture of my 1st Great-Granddaughter taken a couple of years ago, she is now 2 1/2 years old:
Our 1st Great Granddaughter, picture of her at 1 week old. Put in the speech bubbles what she is doing so far. I added pink for accents to the layout. This layout came about from LOAD515 Day 24:
Pop-up Video! This was an MTV classic. As you watched the music video, snippets of info would ‘pop up’ about the musicians, the song, the set and more. Share the info nuggets of your story using speech bubbles.
I had fun creating this layout :) Thanks for stopping by today and I look forward to seeing your creation for this challenge.

1 comment:

  1. Fun idea of the "pop up video" speech bubbles on your cute page featuring your adorable grandaughter.

    ReplyDelete