Saturday, October 14, 2017

Happy Birthday WCMD-Sketch N Scrap

Were still celebrating World Card Making Day over at Sketch N Scrap and this week's sketch is:
No automatic alt text available. 
and this is the card I created with this fun sketch:
 I had fun using some old product to create this birthday card, I was running low so thought I better get some made up. This one will go to someone here in town cause of all that bling on it :) Just not sure who will get it yet.
 The inside just waiting for the chosen stamp for it :) 
Thank you for stopping by and I look forward to seeing your creation over at Sketch N Scrap
 Also we are hosting a cyber crop event! Go over and join in on the fun!
https://www.facebook.com/events/791576754354914/?active_tab=discussion
I look forward to see your creations over at the blog and the crop :)

2 comments: