Sunday, June 11, 2017

Smile for a Lasting Memories Challenge

Good Morning :) I hope your weekend is going well :) We are finally seeing some sunshine here in PA after lots of rainy gray days and the temperature is suppose to climb up over today and the next few so some summer temps are on the horizon.
Over at Lasting Memories Scrapbook Challenge we have a new challenge for you today.  Our theme for June is "June Holiday Insights" and our challenge is:
June 14th is Flag Day here in the US, so in honor of the colors of our flag here in the USA, this challenge use red, white, and blue on your layout. 
The layout I created inspired by these colors:
 Brad the youngest of Dave's kids with his girl (now his wife) Katherine. This picture they gave us awhile back and we had it on our hutch with the other family pictures. We have changed it out a few times with more current photos of them. I was glad to come across it and get it scrapped. I used my current counterfeit kit Sweet Summertime for the layout and the pops of red came from that one 6X6 paper pad that I included in the kit.
 I added my own journaling to the layout in red pen.
 This is a copy of what was written by Katherine on the back of the photo.
 I added this 4X6 project Life card that I feel is very true in a new relationship.
 The lovely couple :) 

Thank you for stopping by today :) We have a very nice prize this month and look forwards to seeing your creation for this challenge and for all the challenges this month.I also was inspired by Whimsical Musings Challenge #210 - red, white & blue 

5 comments:

  1. A beautiful page-and one of my favorite color combos!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Nice, like the sprinkling of the hearts.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Fantastic page and beaut colourscheme.

    ReplyDelete
  4. A fabulous layout Tina! I love the red/white/blue color combo and the picture. They are a nice looking couple and look very happy. Love how you scraped this photo as well. Hugs, Brenda

    ReplyDelete
  5. I love your choice of layout for your challenge. The hearts are perfect for the photo and I love how you added what was originally written on the back of the photo to your layout. Fabulous keepsake!!!

    ReplyDelete